Atlético de Madrid

The latest Atlético de Madrid news

news from Thursday, August 22, 2019

- Atletico Madrid are eyeing the possibility of signing Argentina international Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese this summer, say reports. The 25-year-old can play wide left or in a more central role and made a big impact in Serie A last season with nine goals and eight assists....

Read more on Football Espana

- Former Spain Under-21 international rejected a move to Atletico Madrid this summer to stay in Germany with Cologne. The central defender joined the German club in an €8m deal from Sporting Gijon in 2017 and has impressed in the time since, despite the club being relegated from the Bundesliga in his debut campaign....

Read more on Football Espana

- There are a record number of season ticket holders in La Liga with the 600,000 barrier broken for the first time, as outlined by Marca. The 20 clubs between them have 610,751 season ticket holders this campaign as opposed to 595,844 from last season - an increase of almost 15,000 fans....

Read more on Football Espana

- Valencia are already planning for the season ahead without striker Rodrigo Moreno, who they are resigned to losing to Atletico Madrid. A fresh report in Marca claims ‘are certain’ the move will be processed and it just a matter of time until there is official confirmation....

Read more on Football Espana

news from Wednesday, August 21, 2019

- Zinedine Zidane has ‘changed his mind’ on the future of James Rodriguez at Real Madrid, according to Diario AS. The Colombian playmaker has been heavily linked with a permanent exit from Los Blancos this summer with both Napoli and Atletico Madrid said to have been the leading candidates for his signature....

Read more on Football Espana

- Atletico Madrid are eyeing a move for Dinamo Zagreb winger and Spain Under-21 international Dani Olmo, report Diario AS. Ajax and Tottenham have previously been linked to the highly-rated player, who the report says would be ‘the icing on the cake’ for Atleti’s summer....

Read more on Football Espana

- The rumours of Nikola Kalinic’s potential departure from Atletico Madrid go back as far as January 2019, but the Croatian striker closed the previous season at the club considering his future options. Tuttosport now report that Lazio are interested in signing the 31-year-old. Although Kalinic signed a three year contract with Atletico in August 2018, …...

Read more on Soccer News

news from Tuesday, August 20, 2019

loading
×